Control/Dimming Eos group channel select

Yes. Groups. I prefer to go to group list display by hitting group twice and building them there. You can also bring up the channels in live and record to groups. Levels are not included in the group information. Group x @ % will bring channels in that group to the level you entered.

And as additional, a channel can be in more then one group, so feel free to be creative in how you assign stuff.

You can view (and modify) what channels are in groups by pressing Blind, Group, XX, Enter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So day I have 30 channels ranging from 87 to 97% when the submaster is at full. How can I get the channels to 100% without manually typing in each channel number? Would I just hit sub let's say 2 at full?

[Group]x[Full][Full] would select every channel in the sub and set it to 100%.

Any target (palette, preset, sub, cue, etc.) can be treated as a set of channels by sticking a [Group] command in front of it.

[Group]x[Full][Full] would select every channel in the sub and set it to 100%.

Any target (palette, preset, sub, cue, etc.) can be treated as a set of channels by sticking a [Group] command in front of it.

The other way to accomplish this to record those channels into the sub at full or any other level is [Blind] [Sub x] [HOLD Shift] [Select Last] [Softkey Select active] [@] [Level]. You can also accomplish this by combining Group with Select Active to select only active channels from a select group, rather than the entire group or all active channels. [Group][x] [select Active] [@] [Level] To simply select you can do [Group] [Sub bump button] to post it to the command line without typing the sub number.

Going back to Steve's comment, I don't know that I've actually ever edited a Group in table blind. I've edited palettes and presets, but I always execute my group recording and changes in the Group List Display, accessed by [Group] [Group]. In fact, I can't get Blind to target Groups in offline. I know you can do this with the Express(ion).

Going back to Steve's comment, I don't know that I've actually ever edited a Group in table blind. I've edited palettes and presets, but I always execute my group recording and changes in the Group List Display, accessed by [Group] [Group]. In fact, I can't get Blind to target Groups in offline. I know you can do this with the Express(ion).

Correct, it only highlights (gold borders) the channels that are in the group. Group, Group, XX, Enter lets you edit the Group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back