ETC Cue 2017 Announced

TheaterEd

Renaissance Man
Fight Leukemia
Just got the email from ETC, Their Bi-Annual Cue conference will be July 21st - 23rd in Madison, WI.

Not many details as of yet, but it's still early. To register for the mailing list Click Here

Note, I am not affiliated with ETC, I just attended the conference back in 2015 and found it to be very educational and worth my time. I did the general education track last year and found it very informative and a great way to get excited for another year of teaching, but I'm debating mixing up at going for a EOS certification if its offered again this year.

Either way, I hope to see folks there.

I wish that these didn't always seem to line up with my summer production schedule. I would love to attend!

Early Bird Registration is open and a typical ETC style promo video is available Here.

Anyone want to split a room? I did the commute last time and really wished I wouldn't have.

The group deals on their site are the best rates in the area... I definitely recommend staying walking distance to the conference. There is a ton to do in the area, and not having to drive is a big plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back