ETC Element Question

On the ETC element, how can I change the file name of the show that I have already recorded? I just need to change the name of the show that I am currently setting on.
Also, I need to know how I can create another show with the same patches and everything else.

In both cases navigate in the Central Information Area (CIA) after pressing Display, to the Save As option.

When pressed and when you see the file name listed as "Show File" backspace on the keyboard to clear that, then type in a new file name and press Enter.

Obviously you can save a 2nd time under a new file name but note that when you do that, if you do any plain Save, it'll write a new file with that new name and a different time stamp.

Also note that each time the Eos consoles do a Save, it writes a new file and does not overwrite the last saved file. Each save has a different time stamp.

As a shortcut, you can press [Label][Label] to clear the label rather than a lot of backspaces.

You can also save the showfile to a USB drive, and copy and rename it on a computer.

You can also exit the Element software and go into the shell, where there are file management resources.

As for the second part, open a new show and choose 'Merge' select the show with the patch and other setting that you want, and you should be able to figure out the rest from there.

Alternatively, You'll notice that you have the SAVE AS option. Feel free to just save your show as a new show and delete the cues out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back