FFS: (2) Lycian Midget HP 575

danTt

Premium Member
Hello Controlbooth.

I have in my possession two working Lycian Midget HP 575w followspots. They are missing their stands and have not been used in 6 or 7 years, but they are available to a good home for the cost of shipping from Brunswick, ME.

How much do they weigh, and what size boxes do you think they'd take? You've got my attention.

An often overlooked way to ship large objects cheaply is via the greyhound package express. You won't have an exact date, and you have to drop off and pick up at the depot, but they are often the least expensive way to ship big and/or heavy things (it helps if they aren't too fragile either). Just an idea.

Edit: Just remembered http://www.busfreighter.com/ generally gets you a better price than going into the depot and should allow the recipient to set up the payment. Source: I worked my way through college at greyhound. Don't ship the lamps, but a well packaged fixture should make it just fine.

Last edited:
Hey danTt,

I don't know if you're working something out with Les, or if you have already worked something out with him, but if they are still available is Les is no longer interested. If you can get them on a pallet and strap them, I would be happy to pay freight to Antioch, IL, and any fees associated with getting them on the pallet. Please let me know, and I will PM you my cell number.

Hey danTt,

I don't know if you're working something out with Les, or if you have already worked something out with him, but if they are still available is Les is no longer interested. If you can get them on a pallet and strap them, I would be happy to pay freight to Antioch, IL, and any fees associated with getting them on the pallet. Please let me know, and I will PM you my cell number.

Hey --

Sorry I've been MIA on this. It looks like the follow spots will be too big for my uses. They're all yours, Adam!

Hey Les,

Any word on these? I can drive to pick them up.

I ended up not getting the spots since they're too powerful for my uses. As far as I know, they're still available :). danTt might have some additional insight.

Hello Controlbooth.

I have in my possession two working Lycian Midget HP 575w followspots. They are missing their stands and have not been used in 6 or 7 years, but they are available to a good home for the cost of shipping from Brunswick, ME.
could you get a shipping price for me to ship to 80 front st e toronto ontario canada m5e 1t4 and I would also pay you for your time on paperwork to ship thankyou [email protected]

I would also love to have these followspots for the school I work at -- no surprise that we don't much of a budget. I can possibly arrange pick-up toward the end of the month. Please let me know. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back