FS New Projector Pole Mounts

BillESC

ESC has brought a new product to the market. Introducing the PPM1 a video projector pole mount allowing for up or down tilt of 50 degrees from horizontal. This mount will work with 99% of projectors weighing less than 20 pounds or any projector having a bottom bolt pattern of a maximum of 18.5". Fits 1.35" and 1.5" aluminum tubing. $ 79 delivered to the lower 48 states.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

So, is that intended to go on a pipe and drape upright? It doesn't look like it is for threaded sc40 the way the ceiling mounts are done.

The primary target for this mount is the wedding DJ, allowing him to project a monogram on the dance floor or wall using a speaker or lighting tripod.

I can adapt the design to mount to just about anything you want.

This mount would be great for the home holiday decorators. Think something along Bates Haunt (Bates Haunt and any Christmas Lighting bit that uses projection mapping. Do you have this on a website somewhere? I would love to share it with a bunch of my holiday decorating groups and see what they say.

ESC has brought a new product to the market. Introducing the PPM1 a video projector pole mount allowing for up or down tilt of 50 degrees from horizontal.

While I really like the idea, I would caution any prospective customer to review the specs for their projectors first to make sure that they can be operated at such an angle. Many projectors have a limit to the amount of acceptable tilt included in the install/mounting portion of the manual. Obviously if you are going to go ahead and do it anyway I would prefer you use a purpose built mount such as this, but be aware that it may not be suggested.

Best,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back