Greetings from sunny Delray Beach, Fl

Neve1064

I'm a musician who learned about controlbooth.com from gearslutz.com.
I'd like to learn about constructing mechanical props triggered by midi. I need a prop piano to move in different ways to be specific. Are there resources for finding pneumatic and hydraulic devices for use in stage props? These are some of the questions that lead me here and from what I have read here so far this looks like another great place to learn and grow. Thank you for being here.

Best,

N64

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the booth. Your best bet on finding the answers to your prop-building will be to post specific questions in the Scenery, Props, and Rigging forum. Also, as soon as our illustrious web administrator, dvsDave gets the wiki under control, you will find a ton of good information there as well. Enjoy your time here and happy posting.

Great to have you with us, Neve1064!

There are a number of us musicians here at The ControlBooth, as I believe the fine arts 'bug' runs in many directions art once! While I cannot help you with your original question, there are those here that likely have been there and done that. RuinExplorer's suggestion would surely provide some ideas and food for thought as the scenery and staging peeps would assist you.

We appreciate you joining The ControlBooth and wish you a hearty welcome from all!

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back