Heads up for purchase in a few weeks

Morte615

This is just a kinda heads up, I don't have details or pictures yet because I have been just too busy to make a list of everything! But my current employer is looking to offload an entire theaters worth of equipment! That's seats, dimmer rack, lights, electrics, wire, boards, ect. This all came out of a high school recently and has been stored for a few years and we are looking to get rid of it to help fund our Haunted House! We are looking for $5,000 for the entire light setup (board, dimmers, lights, everything!) Not sure how much he wants for the seats but any offer will be considered.

As I said before I don't have details about the equipment, it's in storage now and I will be returning on Tuesday, but this is not new equipment (though I am POSITIVE someone elsewhere is still using this stuff). I will be getting details and pictures over the next week but am interested in what information is requested so I can make sure to get it all.

Currently located in Fremont, OH for pickup. Delivery can be arranged, but delivery costs will be added. I will add to this post as I get more information :)

Yep early Christmas! I am heading back with tomorrow or Wednesday so will start to work on some lists and pictures

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

FS: Misc. Theater Equipment

OK some quick info and some pictures. Again these items came out of a school that closed recently. These were purchased to be installed in our Horror Theater but do to cost of necessary renovations to location these items were never installed.

Excuse the darkness of the pictures these were taken after sun down and inside a trailer.

If you would like to just look through the pictures they are all available here: https://plus.google.com/photos/102838871226031159253/albums/5911995547589781969

First up SEATS!
2013-08-13 18.49.51.jpg
We have 360 seats total in rows of 15. Would prefer to sell as 1 lot but willing to split up if no other offers. No set price. All offers entertained!

Next up the theater equipment! Wanting to sell the entire lot for $5,000 but again will split up if needed.

Dimmer Rack (was told the control panel in the dimmer rack may or may not work. So we will expect the control surface to not be working)
2013-08-13 22.02.24.jpg 2013-08-13 22.03.06.jpg 2013-08-13 22.02.54.jpg 2013-08-13 22.02.46.jpg 2013-08-13 22.12.01.jpg

Lights
We have 6 (I am pretty sure, maybe more) 12 bank lights
2013-08-13 22.06.22.jpg
We also have 4 Altman Ellipsoidal lights. With either 5 or 10 degree barrels (I can't tell) Also these were only used for 1 year before the school closed! All safeties and C clamps included!
2013-08-13 22.04.36.jpg 2013-08-13 22.06.51.jpg 2013-08-13 22.04.36.jpg
Also a box of gel frames with hard gel installed, not sure if glass or plastic. Not sure of amount or colors, if interested I can pull it out and count.
2013-08-13 22.04.47.jpg
1 stage manager panel (it looks like a remote station for the dimmer rack but did not take a good look at it.) Comes with wire attached.
2013-08-13 22.05.07.jpg 2013-08-13 22.05.31.jpg
Stage Curtains
2013-08-13 22.07.46.jpg
Not really a picture because they are in bags but we have 5 of these, not sure of color or actual size but at least 30' tall by 40' wide. If interested I will open up a bag and measure out the curtain.
Arbors and floor bracket (used with curtains originally)
2013-08-13 22.04.51.jpg 2013-08-13 22.04.54.jpg 2013-08-13 22.13.43.jpg

Not pictured:
Stage Weight (not sure of size or how many), Rope (was used for curtains, would not recommend using for load bearing applications), Safety hardware, and other misc small pieces. Also available over 500' of exterior grade telephone cable, $200 for entire roll!

Also 2 53' electrics. Full metal enclosure the length of and attached to the pipe with pigtails and multi wire out. Not sure of channel count (it's sitting under a trailer so can't get to it easily, but it's the full length of the trailer!)

If anyone has any questions or would like to make an offer (every offer heard best offer taken!) please contact me through private message and we can work things out. Equipment is currently located in Fremont, OH delivery can be worked out if somewhat local (for everything but the electrics, I can't drive a 53' truck!) or freight shipping if farther away.

Out of curiousity, was the school that closed in Fremont? If so which one was it?

Via tapatalk

Not sure the name, it was "local" but to him that could mean up to an hour away LOL. I will ask on Thursday when I see him again and let you know.

Just a quick bump, all these items are still available! Make an offer on anything we are not grouping it together anymore so just make an offer and we can work something out! :D

Just another heads up now that the season is over and there is more time for this :) Most everything is still available and I have some prices to start off with! We are hoping to clear these out before the end of the year so just let me know if interested! Again these are available in Fremont OH for local pick up, or you can cover shipping.

Now onto the details:

The Rack, Dimmers, SM panel, and Misc rigging is $4,500 for everything.
The strip lights are $300 per strip if you buy all 12 lights. And that includes all mounting hardware and the box of gels (which all fit the lights)
The Ellipsoidal lights are $250 each, they have never been used. They were purchased but never installed. Currently we have 2 left with 2 spoken for.

Also still available are the 2 53' electrics with bare wire at end of run and Edison connections throughout run. And also the theater seats. Make an offer on these items, but do to size local pickup is recommended.

Just a quick bump, all these items are still available! Make an offer on anything we are not grouping it together anymore so just make an offer and we can work something out! :D
Wondering about the stage curtains. Possibility of finding out color and possibly size. Our stage is 40' so we might be interested. Also FP date?

Don't know about full height (I can have someone pull them out and measure next time we are over there) But our building is 50 feet and they reach pretty close without touching the ground. Color is an off grey/tan. Don't know about FP dates but go on the assumption they need to be redone. I can get exact numbers and such over the next week but I expect he would let them go for a couple hundred (not 100% sure though.) Any other questions feel free to ask :D

You can always dye the curtains, they are a pretty neutral color now so they would take dye well. And since you need to Flame Retard them anyway that would work.

Just let me know, as I said before though we are pushing to get this stuff moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back