Hello from sunny South Africa

Rexus

As you see I'm new here. Working in the 3rd world is very different and we have our own set of unique challenges. I thought it might be interesting to highlight some of them as we go along. There are no lions in the streets here but we do get pestered with monkeys and baboons, you will probably come across a few snakes and there might very well be Leopard prints across the bunker in the morning if you catch an early game. Technically we don't have quantity but we like to feel our quality is right there. Thanks for the site, will check back often.

Welcome to CB! Glad to have you here and to have more parts of the world represented. Hopefully you will find this to be a great resource, and you can be one for us. Browse the forums, and don't hesitate to jump in with questions, comments, answers and what have you. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the Booth! Although most of our members are from the US and Australia. We have recently had members from the Virgin Islands, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Singapore. I believe you are our first member from Africa.

It would be awesome to hear some stories of surviving theater under a monkey attack.

Let us know how we can help you. Although we don't work in the third world I've found the troubles we all face are similar... never enough storage... always need just a few dollars more in the show's budget... and skilled help is so hard to find and keep.

Be sure to use the search function. There is a lot to read and learn around here hidden in the archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back