Hello to all

I have herd about this site for a while and just had to join. Currently I manage Evangel Cathedrals theater lighting and rigging. The lighting rig has 10 DL2, 44 X spot extremes, 24 VL 1000's, 10 Cyberlight turbos, 40 Morpheus 3m color faders, 140 - 750 Etc lekos, 160 - 750 etc pars, 45 altman 2k fernels, Hog 3 with 3 processers (12 universes) axon media server, doug fleenor spliters, 6 ETC SR 48 dimmers, and a bunch of other toys. The best lighting toys are the 10 DL2's that form a 75' x 24' backdrop with the college feature. I also had a Vortek rigging system installed with 16 grouped motors and each batten is 130 feet long. To date we have the largest grouped rigging system in the US. We also have 10 counter weight line sets for the drops upstage and each is 95' long. I am also about to get our new audio system installed with a complete custom design and overhaul the entire infrastructure. In all it is pretty awesome theater and I want to hear from people here to get more ideas and also help others from my experiences.

Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of nice toys to play with. Glad to have you here on the booth. Be sure to try the search function, there is a lot of hidden information there. This is a great place to come to for info / advice.

There are a lot of great people on here that are happy to answer you questions. We look forward to hearing your answers to posts as well.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back