Help with WiFi bulbs

Hello, I am the Ld for an extremely large Xmas display. 30,000+independent led nodes plus lots more. All outdoors. The facility has 30ish 18’ light poles with 20- 12” clear globes on each. The lamps are led but equivaliant to 60 watt incandescent clear bulbs. All light poles come on as a group.

Now for the question. I would like to install smart RGB bulbs. Just like the Philips collection of smart bulbs. Some brands require a hub some do not. Can someone suggest how I can control these wifi controlled bulbs via DMX. Off the shelf. Or am I missing something ?

Thank-you everyone

They are faster and better colors than Phillips - a commercial product versus residential. But pricey - $75/lamp or in that range.

Just wanted to clarify, you're wanting to replace the bulbs in the 12" clear globes?
Do they need to provide a substantial amount of light, like to illuminate a parking lot? Or are they just for looks since they're so tall?
Also, since you're replacing all the lamps, could you also replace the globes to be frosted? Or manually frost them yourself. Then you're less concerned about what the lamp looks like inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back