Hey There from Mobile, AL

jbreezy

Stage management and production student that has never seen snow, dislikes the idea of pancakes, and loves the fact that Space Bags are a thing (sorry, I just got done packing my life up for the 7th time in 12 months.) I heard about CB from one of the electricians at the theatre when I was asking around for places to get advice and tech knowledge. I surfed CB for about 3 hours before deciding to add it to my webpage favorites. Glad to be here, hoping to learn.

I heard about CB from one of the electricians at the theatre when I was asking around for places to get advice and tech knowledge. I surfed CB for about 3 hours before deciding to add it to my webpage favorites. Glad to be here, hoping to learn.

Glad you inspected the place before jumping in head first, jbreezy. You seem to take a professional approach, and we're glad to have you join us!

(And please than the electrician friend for us as well!)

:clap:

Greetings. I am an Alabama Boy, Myself. I now live in Ohio, have done for 12 years now. I am a costume Designer at a small theatre.

I am from Montgomery. Have a good day.

Welcome to the booth! Good to have you aboard. We do not have many members who specialize in costumes. It is always great to have someone new who does.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

~Dave

Welcome, I lived in Montgomery for the past three years myself before moving to Miami this year.

I'm guessing if you're planning to live with humidity, you may as well get a beautiful beach to go with it, Hmm? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back