Hi All!

So I joined a couple days back, but thought it would be a good thing to pop my head in here and say hi.

As my name implies, I am a light and sound technician at a local university here in Iowa. I am a recent graduate of Iowa State with a degree in Performing Arts with an emphasis on Theatrical Design. I am still a little green behind the ears seeing how I actually started doing tech work my 2nd Semester at ISU (Note that before then I was a Journalism major) My high school didn't have much of a theatre department so I never got a lot of experience there.

I apologize if any of my questions have you going "Is this guy just dumb?" Like I said, I'm still green but I'm a quick learner.

Have a great day everyone!

Welcome aboard. Not too far away from you over in Wisconsin. You'll quickly find that people here are pretty understanding, and there's a wide variety of knowledge and skill set levels from people across all levels of the industry. Make sure to utilize the Wiki for any terms/phrases that you might not be familiar with and many will say to utilize the search function as much as possible. Most general questions have been answered once, twice or more. Enjoy, contribute, and meet some very cool people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back