Hi everyone!

Clarissa

Hey there, my name's Clarissa and I love doing makeup (I do it for my church events) and I have a business face painting. I also am involved with lighting for our church events. I've came here because we're looking at buying some new lights and want to just lurk and feed off everyone else's knowledge :)

P.S. That doesn't mean I won't be involved as I learn more and gain knowledge and experience :)

Welcome to CB! Don't stay in the shadows, even if you feel like you don't know as much as you would like, I would bet that you know plenty to contribute. So don't hesitate to jump into the discussions, ask any questions you have, and have fun here!

I'll second what Alex said! and we could use your help in the CB wiki too. We need to expand our makeup areas a lot. Be sure to search, if you're looking at purchasing new fixtures there are a ton of reccomendation threads and then there is "the Gafftaper method" you'll also find some useful info searching under renovations, equipment, and upgrades. Do not be afraid to ask if you can't find what you're looking for.

Thanks guys, I've learned a lot already and I'll be sure to post eventually! :)

Well, you've already made two posts right here in your own introductory thread. Before you know it, you'll have ten posts, then twenty and so on.:dance:

Here's a small bit of trivia for you. Clarissa was the name of the theatre ghost at my old high school.;)

Anyhoo, have fun in the forums and don't be afraid to jump into the discussions. As Icewolf and Van have already said, don't let your perceived lack of knowledge deter you. Besides, we'll definitely let you know when you don't know what you're talking about.:twisted:

Enjoy!:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back