Holely C-clamp Batman

You've worked "worked in event lighting for a decade and in lighting for over 20"? Over 20 decades!!!? At 200 years plus, just how old are you and when does your deal with the devil expire?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard (Who was feeling old until you posted)

To be fair, it does feel that way sometimes, doesn't it?

You've worked "worked in event lighting for a decade and in lighting for over 20"? Over 20 decades!!!? At 200 years plus, just how old are you and when does your deal with the devil expire?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard (Who was feeling old until you posted)

LOL, You want to feel old, come by my theatre and help me refurbish our 1979 Lite Lab controller and cue driver: http://www.billyseven.net/litelab/79catalogue.pdf pg 6

(you should see the new advances in whale oil wicking we are working on)

LOL, You want to feel old, come by my theatre and help me refurbish our 1979 Lite Lab controller and cue driver: http://www.billyseven.net/litelab/79catalogue.pdf pg 6

(you should see the new advances in whale oil wicking we are working on)
I've read your work's on the 'cutting edge' withdrawing oil from several live whales simultaneously and swapping in new mammals on the fly. Very impressive 'bleeding edge' work you're doing out there. In the fall of '90 I think it was; the year after a seriously damaging quake, the tour I was with set down in your city for a month in an old opera house with dual balconies in the heart of downtown. My wife, who swoons at the thought of fresh seafood, was above heaven dining in one of your little places on the shoreline where you wait in line for about an hour to consume fish that had been swimming in the Pacific only hours earlier while she was watching the boats that caught it bobbing in the water right outside the window. Two of your seafood restaurants and that 8 story shoe store downtown remain near the very top of her places to visit list. Several fellows from your local IA proved themselves to be fabulous hosts by organizing a deluxe tour of your SFO's production facilities where we were taken as a pair with our own dedicated tour guide then each of us had special passes clipped to our chests and told we were free to wonder anywhere within the building for as long as we liked, so long as we turned in our passes by end of day. I spent several hours in your tiny sound booth on SR followed by another hour with your surtitle folk while my wife spent about four hours with your folks performing cutting edge prosthetic makeup. At the end of her afternoon with your makeup department, two of your artists aged my wife's face to that of a 100+ year old, knarled and grizzled, witch and she was so thrilled with the amazing quality of the transfiguring transformation, she insisted upon keeping it totally intact as we walked our way from the SFO to our next seafood meal.
Our month in your city was comprised of several days unloading our seven 48's into your theatre, whose deck was substantially below grade, then slaving to make opening night followed by three weeks of heaven enjoying your city and only having to knock out 8 shows per week. Touring between all stops by air is the only way to fly: Toronto, to Calgary, to 'Frisco to Broadway's Shubert.
Keep up the whale of a job you're doing and keep us apprised of what your wicking up.
Do you think we can swerve this thread any further?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back