Horizon... sigh...

lefhalas

Hey,

I found a Horizon console and fader wing. I've downloaded the most recent build of the software and it seems to run fine but I don't think the DMX interface is working. Power light on the back is blinking and the software says it's offline. Anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

ORD

What are you using for your interface? Did you set both your interface and fader wing up in the software? Choose "Set up" then "Interfaces". What version of windows is it running on? If it is a recent version, try running Horizon in Compatibility Mode Windows XP.

~Dave

What are you using for your interface? Did you set both your interface and fader wing up in the software? Choose "Set up" then "Interfaces". What version of windows is it running on? If it is a recent version, try running Horizon in Compatibility Windows XP.

~Dave

I just booted up my XP machine to get some photos of the set up and suddenly it is detecting the interface. Basic level with 512 channels. I guess it just needed that sixth reboot or me to post something on CB to get it to work...

Thanks for the mojo!

Ian

No Problem. I have been using it for a decade. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me.

~Dave

Couple of theatres here in Portland still use them. This was dug up by my production manager in the warehouse. I don't see us using it again since I have a Strand 520i and LXConsole. All venues I work in here are now moving toward EOS Family anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back