Howdie Heh from the Newbie

TheRage

New to the site. Have acquired a couple of old Century Leko's (4.5s) for some photography and other fun and while looking for the lamps, found this site.
Look forward to listening/reading and learning as well as remembering some things I used to know back in college. Also, get into some of the new-er hi-tek stuff too.

Thanks for offering the site and if anyone can help me with finding the model number on these old, but little used Century's, it'd be a great help!..

They're twin contact, almost like a halogen, one contact, each end of bulb. Serial number is all I can find. F62146742

Hi TheRage,
Welcome to CB, it's a really good place to learn, so keep hanging around, I can't help you out with looking for your lamp, and not many people read the New Member's section, so try starting a thread about it in the Lighting section and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out, but doing a search for the topic you are looking for before starting a thread, as chances are someone else has had a similar problem in the past, if you can't find it create a new one, CB is a great online community and we are glad to have more people, and I'm sure almost all of your questioned will be answered,
Have fun,
Nick

Is they these?
proxy.php

From
Photometrics Handbook, Robert C. Mumm. Broadway Press, 1997.

Century 1217/1219 (prior to 1969) or Century Strand 2125/2135 (1969-1976).
If these are yours, you have my sympathies. Some of the worst fixtures ever made. The RSC lamp should have never been put near any reflector except an asymmetric one for floodlight purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back