I'm speechless!

BillESC

But I can still type

Just got a few new LED lighting fixtures it and HOLY COW :) are they impressive.

Will be playing with them over the weekend and taking some pictures. Mondays post should be enlightening....

**** it Bill! You're such a tease :twisted:

Couldn't wait.... the TyLED-C336 RGBAW

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Lay a medium flood s4 par lens on the front of that sucker and spin it. Its a really neat effect for those type of par LEDs. We also found out that with some "help" the lens will fit in a gel frame.

That's an optional set of parts. Not much need for media with RGBAW color mixing.

I'm not sure how much I agree with that statement...but it would be nice to have a place to put a set of barndoors or a tophat.

I tried a search on google for that light but I can't find it
are you sure you have the right information ?

I would be very interested in this! More specifically, color quality, brightness. It is a pity it's not 5 pin dmx, but what do you expect from chinese stuff like this.

Keep us updated! I'm looking for LED fixtures without flicker for architectural and also stage lighting in a warehouse setting.

I already have a few of those made up. I'd much prefer if they could build these cans with 5 pin dmx as my entire system is 5 pin. I avoid turn-arounds as a permanent install solution.

I don't suppose there's any way to do demos up here in Canada.... I'd love to see these units and see how they compare light wise with the microh line (what I'm currently playing with)

Wow, I was not aware ETC was making LED pars! That thing would blend in perfectly with the S4 pars I have in my rig right now! I can't wait to get my hands on some. Do you have any figures on light output from the fixture or how well it will blend with its big brother, the S4 par?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back