**JOB** LD/Project Manager Needed in Houston 4/18-4/21

Hey everyone,

I'm working on securing a gig in Houston, TX on 4/18-4/21. Its a night time 5k run that has different areas of lighting throughout it. The event is on 4/20 with setup on 4/19 and tear down after the event on 4/20.

Looking for someone to take on this project. I need someone who can advance the needs for the show & figure out some of the logistics- rental cable count, power requirements ETC. Once on site you would need to be able to work with my crew members and lead a crew of local stage hands in setting up. There are 2 ground support truss structures , some truss towers with movers, small stage at the finish and a lot of LED uplighting. I will also need 4 of the areas to be DMX controlled, programmed and operated during the event.

If your local to texas thats perfect otherwise we would be flying you out.

If interested please contact me at [email protected] with your resume.

I have to lock this in by tomorrow night- Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the gig is that soon and you don't even have rental cable counts or power requirements then you better be willing to pay quite a bit. That's A LOT of work for 9 days! I would be glad to offer my services but I've never done a run before and with that short time table it's not a good time to be playing it by ear! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back