LED Aisle lighting retrofit

I have two strips of incandescent dimmable aisle lighting in my theatre that I would like to upgrade to LED. For some reason all of our stair lighting and other aisle strips are an amber led, but these two are dimmable incandescent. Is there a product that I can use to individually replace all of the bulbs in the strips, they don't need to be dimmable, or would I be better off just replacing them with new LED strips?

Probably less expensive to replace strip but help me out, do you mean like a tread nosing or edge of aisle Tivoli style light?

Probably less expensive to replace strip but help me out, do you mean like a tread nosing or edge of aisle Tivoli style light?
It's an edge of the aisle light like these ones
proxy.php

Weird, the two different sections. Is it the same extrusion, so you can just replace the strip inside?

Also beware that amber LEDs you might find today probably won't match those installed yesterday or last year.

Weird, the two different sections. Is it the same extrusion, so you can just replace the strip inside?

Also beware that amber LEDs you might find today probably won't match those installed yesterday or last year.
I believe they are the same extrusion. They put the LED along the edge of the stage, all the stairs, and our upper level, but for some reason our two main strips in the house are incandescent, really weird. Do you know where I could find just the strips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back