LED Centerline Project

We had a group come into our theater who used single red LEDs powered by 9v batteries sitting underneath their floor mics to mark center stage.(they also had two more at 5' off center with floor mics on top as well) Anyone have a good schematic or pictures to follow to construct one of these?

These? Easy to make, easier to buy. I like the color-changing quarter-sized one. The CR2032 battery is the same one used in the Spot Dot, and is available for about 60¢/each online.

I want a Laser or Video projector, that projects a 1' square grid onto the floor when you're loading in. No I don't want a Robo-laser in the corner I want those lines on the floor!
I would like a shark with a laser backpack though.

I want it and I want it Now Daddy!!!!!!
-Veruca Salt

< did you know that Veruca Vulgaris
is the Latin name for a Wart? Kinda
Makes sense now doesn't it ? >

I recommend going with the premade ones Derek listed. I messed around with making my own a couple years ago. They cost me $3-$4 in parts, there was my time involved, and I couldn't make them as neat or as small as the $10 products. Not worth it buy the nice ones and you are done.

A quick search will bring up several topics and discussions we've had about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back