LED Flood Suggestion

If you don't need much dimming. look at the Osram Kreios FLx 90. A lot of light, great color, not expensive. Last I checked it was in the $400 range (google shows less actually - but I didn't look past splash ad.) You can get a lot of light for not much wattage - get 36 of these on 2 - 20 amp circuits easily.

If you don't need much dimming. look at the Osram Kreios FLx 90. A lot of light, great color, not expensive. Last I checked it was in the $400 range (google shows less actually - but I didn't look past splash ad.) You can get a lot of light for not much wattage - get 36 of these on 2 - 20 amp circuits easily.

When I had a dozen of these installed as house lights, Osram recommended no more than 3 per 10A dimmer. I would want to check how many can be used at once on a 20A circuit before committing.

When I had a dozen of these installed as house lights, Osram recommended no more than 3 per 10A dimmer. I would want to check how many can be used at once on a 20A circuit before committing.
The data sheet suggests 7 max on leading edge 20 amp dimmer and 12 on trailing edge. I was suggesting constant circuits and pretty sure if you didn't powered them all up at once, you could get them on 2 - 30 amp circuits. I don't know how tight the available power is or how well the turn on sequence can be controlled but if they are in some way turned on not all at once, you won't need more power than 2-20 amp constant circuits provide.

better purchase I suppse? For new lighting has the full good performance/output. no idea how long did it have used if rental?

Thanks for all the replies ...
The hotel is going to provide a 3phase distro for us .... so we are ok for this event(s).
But looking at some used Martin stagebar2 (another trend).

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back