LS9 Cues

Is there a way to change the patch for affects on the LS9 by use scenes. I know I can send the channels to aux and just change the level in the aux in each cue, but I was wondering if i could simply change the patch.
Thanks in advance.

I don't believe you can change the "EFFECT" type or "rack" position on a scene by scene. If this is your question.

I believe that is not the case for the "input/output" patch in and out of the effects. It's a matter of setting the "recall Safe" to the correct settings (namely allow it to recall changes in the input and output patching. I have an LS9 but this is not something I have tried to do yet. Hopefully one of the other forum frequenters will have a better more concrete answer or instructions?

I don't believe you can change the "EFFECT" type or "rack" position on a scene by scene. If this is your question.

I believe that is not the case for the "input/output" patch in and out of the effects. It's a matter of setting the "recall Safe" to the correct settings (namely allow it to recall changes in the input and output patching. I have an LS9 but this is not something I have tried to do yet. Hopefully one of the other forum frequenters will have a better more concrete answer or instructions?

I haven't tried to do this with an LS9 but I know it is completely possible with a DM1000/2000 and I think their recall setups are similar enough that it should be possible. ASAIK, pretty much any setting except UDKs and other system settings can be recalled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back