Lucky me

len

Went out to my truck this morning and my toolbox and all contents are gone.

Now I get the pleasure of compiling a list to submit to my insurance. And replacing them. Yay!

That sucks the big one!

**** dude that blows :( Was probably some meth addict trying to make to his next fix. I swear, people these days suck. This is why I like my truck (Tacoma) It has a toolbox under the rear seat and lots of storage behind the rear seats. So everything stays locked in the cab and out of sight.

Someone stole my external Hard drive right out of the theatre on a weekend where it was supposed to be all locked up... I figure either someone with a key took it, or they left it unlocked for awhile and someone else came in and stole it.
It had all my backups, all my photos, all my recordings... I am really pissed off. It had everything, and my computer died not long before....

Been there, I had my truck broken into while I was working on a show. It was a van and I had it packed with multible trades tools. It took me forever to even come close to what was taken.
I found the best solution is to go to a big box tool dept and walk through and make a list and prices. Then visit some theatre websites for the specialty stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back