Control/Dimming Lumanet 400CP Controllers

Sid

We have 400CP controllers working with 2408CD Dimmer Packs controlling the auditorium house lights. Or rather had multiple controllers before a lightning strike killed all but one controller (400CP). We purchased two new controllers but have been unable to program either for operation. One seems to program, the lights flash in all the right places, but it will not function properly. The second unit will not program at all. So, I have several questions: Is it possible that the 2408 circuitry is bad (one old controller still works). Is there a distributor or service in North Texas who is who is familiar with this system? Is there an easy way to change to another type of controller, Microplex, DMX, etc., and are there controllers that will fit a one or two gang box? I have emailed Leviton a couple of times but not much help there. Thanks, Sid

I'll assume, you've pulled the two pin programming key off of the PC. It's unlikely the 2408CD is malfunctioning since the one 400CP controls it. Ring out the cabling to make sure it is good and if it is, don't email Leviton but rather call 800-736-6682 and follow the prompts to the service center.

Just how are you programming it? I know a lot of the lumanet stuff has dip switches each wall switch has an address. So what is your programming process step by step

I will try the phone call. Working on a time when I can be at the church and customer service is open. Thanks, Bill.

I have been following: LUMA-NET, 400CP REMOTE CONTROL PANEL, INSTALLATION AND OPERATION GUIDE, Software Revision 3.00, Version C, programming procedure. This is available for download. I am also working with another gentleman who has successfully programmed these units before. He is also stumped. Thanks!

You will need the I/F 501 interface unit, it sucks I know! It is insanely expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back