Control/Dimming MagicQ Patching Issue - Slowly Losing My Mind...

Greetings!

I'm having this bizarre problem that materialized out of nowhere this afternoon.

When I try to patch anything in MagicQ, I get a message saying "Could not load extra personality." Doesn't matter if I'm trying to patch a conventional dimmer or a moving light.

This is not terribly pressing, but it's irritating me to no end! I've searched online and come up with absolutely nothing. I assume it's some obscure setting I clicked by accident.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Greetings!

I'm having this bizarre problem that materialized out of nowhere this afternoon.

When I try to patch anything in MagicQ, I get a message saying "Could not load extra personality." Doesn't matter if I'm trying to patch a conventional dimmer or a moving light.

This is not terribly pressing, but it's irritating me to no end! I've searched online and come up with absolutely nothing. I assume it's some obscure setting I clicked by accident.Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Can you see and select the personality before you actually put in the patch #'s?? Be sure your directory is not corrupt or deleted as well. You could also reload the main personality file and it will rebuild the datatabase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back