Control/Dimming MDG Atmosphere Hazer min/max limits?

Kee

I got a MDG Atmosphere Hazer on a fairly small stage (aprox. 200M2), and I have instructed to not set the pressure lower than 10 psi because that might damage the machine.

Is this true, and if so, is there any way (except for the obvious..changing hazer) to get around this?

Nevermind ppl.. I found that the instruction manual said no such thing, except when you stop the machine, you should turn the gas to aprox 20 psi or more to avoid damage.

Have tested a bit and followed the machine closely and everything looks ok.

My only problem now is that I can't reach the machine during the event because it stands at center stage . This was not my choice, but that would mean that I must run the machine on 10 psi minimum since I have to stop the machine (through DMX) several times during the show to avoid to much haze..

Anyone?

An old thread, but the solution is brand new! We are now shipping this little fellow: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35971229/MDGRegSpec.pdf
What is it then? A DMX-controlled pressure regulator for the MDG:s, which has a "LowPressureMode" which enables you to run as low as 1.3 PSI when haze generation is on. When you turn it off, the pressure rises to 14 PSI to make sure that the cleaning process works as it should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back