Need advice on software. Any help appreciated.

ro11tyd

I have no experience in lighting controls, design, software, etc. My church is expanding and we are adding 2 Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 300 units, 2 Chauvet Intimidator Spot LED 350, and 1 Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2d unit. We currently run about 20 par cans and 4 American DJ LED light bars from an elation board. We plan to keep the par cans on the elation board, but take the rest of the lighting to a PC. I only have experience running the elation board, and need some advice on which software we should use to run everything going forward. I need something easy to use, but it all seems over my head at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Full disclosure.. I'm the manufacturer and distributor of the Bluelite X1 system. That being said...

Our BlueLite X1 (4 DMX universe output) and the single universe X1-Mini DMX Controllers are both very popular with organizations like churches, schools, community theaters and other organizations that are upgrading to a software based control system, while at the same time trying to keep their costs under control.
Our software is easy to learn and operate and you can download the fully functional Bluelite software from our web site to become familiar with how it works before you purchase the X1 hardware. This let's you play with the software to become familiar with it and ask any questions you may have about it's capabilities or functions.

Both the X1 and X1-Mini also have DMX Input capability, allowing you to use your existing DMX console as an external controller, rather than having to exclusively use a computer screen for your control. We also include SMPTE timecode In/Out connections allowing you to syncronize lights, music, etc.

Please fell free to call and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back