Need Dmx controller

I have got some Chauvet scanners and some NJD data moons all are DMX non led lights, I need a controller that will produce an automatic light show (I don't have time to sit and program a light show) I just need a controller with a built in light show, I don't know whether it is best to go down the usb dmx route (do their programs contain built in light shows?) Can anyone advise on the best thing to do?
Cheers.

First of all, welcome to Controlbooth, you should head over to the New Member Board and introduce yourself.

Those programs usually do not have automated light show, sorry. Do your units have sound active controls? If you're a DJ and simply need your units to dance with the music this would be the way to go. If the units themselves do not have sound activated control systems, some of the cheaper DJing desks such as the Chauvet Obey 40. Even other cheap controllers that don't have sound activated modes will usually have pre-included chases (patterns that the lights move in) which could be what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back