Need some Gear for LDI

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
Hey Guys

I'm looking for a Sennheiser SK 100 G3 battery operated receiver, and a SKM 100 series mic.

It's what I rented in Vegas and it worked out great. Anybody know where I can borrow/rent one in Orlando?

-David

Last edited:
I'm just curious, why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One will note if one looks at the LDI2010 sub forum that a number of the posts from the show floor are videos.
Dave just wants us to be able to clearly hear those people talking on the videos and so needs a mic to do that.
Cables mixed with trade shows is best avoided where possible...

Ok. I didn't know that Dave shot those videos, or what those Mics were.

Dave, have you tried LMG?

Just sent an email off to LMG and I'll call their office during my lunch break today.

Ok. I didn't know that Dave shot those videos, or what those Mics were.
Actually I shot the videos. But it looks like Dave's going to be working solo this time.

This would also be a good time to point out that if there is a product you want to learn more about at LDI let Dave know and I'm sure he'll do his best to get a demo.

Reading between the lines on other LDI discussion, I think Dave's bringing his nephew, so he won't be flying solo...

Reading between the lines on other LDI discussion, I think Dave's bringing his nephew, so he won't be flying solo...

Nope, actually my first nephew isn't due till April. (I'm the oldest of five, but the last to become an uncle, since I was the first have kids) I'm bringing my best friend Matt, who came with me to FL 2 years ago. He'll be doing a lot of the camera/grunt work.

-Sent from my HP Touchpad

Yeah, I can totally see that. Man, you really dug that post outta the past!

Last edited:
I have no clue why I ever called him Uncle Davie. I will say that it is one of the nicer names I have given him.

...This would also be a good time to point out that if there is a product you want to learn more about at LDI let Dave know and I'm sure he'll do his best to get a demo.
I'd like a first-hand Impression (see what I did there?) of the JB Lighting A12.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like quite a neat fixture, unfortunately, I don't see JB as an exhibitor at LDI, unless they are part of an umbrella group.

They'll be at Creative Stage Lighting, booth # 221.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Umm... I'm not so sure I want to see a demo of this product. Cue it up to 1:28

When you use it in F____ it has a powerful punch. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, housing is secured for the show. Airline tickets bought, car rental reserved. Still need a mic and receiver, but otherwise almost done.

Hey, if Christie has their new J series projectors on demo, I'd love to see more info on them. However, my sales rep was saying that it may not be until November that the models will be out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back