Never hurts to look

CSCTech

Well, some may know we have a large A-frame to get to out foh beam, so in the back of my mind for a while has been whether or not to try to get a lift or mobile scaffold. But this wasn't on the top of the list as we have better things to be spending money on.
So on my way through the mostly unused boys locker room hallway (usually locked, but the main entrance was unaccesible that day.), which houses some risers for the chorus and some carts of folding chairs, I see something I have never seen or have never taken any note of, a single person lift. And near the bottom of the 'basket' what does it say?
"Genie AWP" :p.
So, step one is complete. Now, whether or not we are going to be able to use it or not is another question, heh. But hey, one step forward.

(I believe it is the plug in model, however until I or if I ever see it in the theatre I am not sure if we will need the attachment so it can fit inbetween seats. However we might already have this, because I am not sure how maintinance changes the house lamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back