New High School Tech Here

nuggety

Hi All,

I'm from Sydney, Australia, and I do all the technical direction for my high school. I have been in technical crew for 2 years now, and I'm looking forward to a third year as I go into Year 11.

I have experience with DMX lighting, live audio and stage crew, and I just love it all. Our new hall is getting fitted with gear this school holidays, so I am looking forward to going back.

Just thought I would shout out and say hi, and here is a photo of me at our local shire entertainment centre, as we broke out of school for our 50th Anniversary Music Night. I was lucky enough to be mixing with a Yamaha M7CL that night, and I had a little play around with the Chamsys MagicQ PC.

proxy.php

Thanks all,
Scott

I'll add to that. Some of my hobbies include computing, web design, and computing. That is basically it; I am a massive nerd. My site is scott nugent - web design + graphic media if anyone is interested.

Also, our school does 5 performance productions a year, but unfortunately they are small instrumental performances only, so it is not very theatrical. :( I am considering urging the Performing Arts Head Teacher for a musical production this year. That would be the funnest. :D

Also, any tips for tech would be super appreciated. Also I'm looking to get involved with a local theatre/entertainment centre/band round the Sydney Sutherland Shire area. Anyone have any tips for that?

Welcome To CB! Its good to see other high school students here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back