Hi Everyone,
I am taking a theatre class in school and must do a project on sound and lighting. Is there an illustration of a control booth and is functions? What abpou a sampler or mixer? Does anyone have any suggestions? I am majoring in Social Work.
Thanks, any advise will be appreciated.

Welcome to the Booth! We would be happy to help but your question is a little to vague. Every control booth is different depending on the year it was built, the amount of budget they had, what the needs are of the space, and how well it's been maintained... I doubt any two theaters have the exact same setup. So, Please try to explain your project a little more.

Secondly, this forum is just a meet and greet, say hello place. Many regular members don't read this forum. So for better advice you need to post your question somewhere else. If your project is more about booth design I suggest you post in the facilities forum. If your project is more about general operation of equipment then post it in the General Advice forum. If you have lighting or sound specific questions you can post them in those forums separately. We'll be happy to help.

Get to know the search function there's a lot of information here.

Good to have you along, gwilliams. We look forward to hearing tips and tricks that have worked for you in the past and maybe a story or two...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back