Automated Fixtures Omega bracket part

Mistermon

HELP!!!

I have a moving head fixture (Elation 575e) which is in need of an omega bracket like device... which came with the fixture. I don't have the 1/4 turn "do-hickey" (technical name, I think) to attach the bracket to the fixture.

My question: what is it called and where can I purchase them?

Thanks for the assistance,
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help, I did all those things, but nowhere does it list the actual 1/4 turn fastener. Making problems worse, the omega bracket supplied (at least listed on the parts page) has the fasteners already attached to the bracket. Mine is not such. The holes do line up, though.

Those parts are sold as a piece in general. If you give your local elation dealer a call, they should be able to strong arm the parts department to just get those parts for you. If not, call around, some shops with old or dead fixtures may be able to give you a deal on that or an entire used omega bracket piece.

If they are new fixtures, give elation a call, they SHOULD be included with the omega bracket.

The problem you may run into with those particular types of quarter turn screws, is that the peg that holds the bracket to the fixture, is also what holds the screw to the bracket. They're pretty fiddly to get out, and once you do, they don't ever really sit well back on the bracket. Probably easier and safer to get an entire new bracket assembly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back