Panasonic PT-LB60U Replacement

halstonb

Good Morning, I need to find a replacement for A Panasonic PT-LB60U. I am trying to stay under $1500.00. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

over at projectorcentral.com, they have plenty of suggestions. Are you looking for a direct replacement or are you considering upgrading to HD?

In general, you will get what you pay for. The manufacturers who are more likely to support their product and the product itself to have fewer failures will cost you more. In my opinion, Sanyo is pretty rock solid for LCD projectors. Many projector companies would have to agree with me since they contract Sanyo to produce their products as well. This also makes parts and service more readily available. On that note, projectors generally have a short manufacturing cycle, sometimes less than two years. Once a model has been discontinued, the manufacturer is only required to service it for five years after the announcement. So I recommend looking at newer models (first shipping date towards the end of last year at the latest) to make sure that you get the most life out of your projector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back