Projection Resources

LXPlot

Hey,

Could anybody give me a few places where I could start developing a basic understanding of projections, pixel mapping, etc?

I'd prefer web pages, but books, magazine articles etc. would be fine. I'm just interested in developing a bit of a background in it that I could use should I need to use it in the future, as it seems like something that is becoming progressively more of a prerequisite.

Since the question seemed to be about projection, I moved it to the Multimedia, Projection and Show Control forum.

Hey,

Could anybody give me a few places where I could start developing a basic understanding of projections, pixel mapping, etc?

I'd prefer web pages, but books, magazine articles etc. would be fine. I'm just interested in developing a bit of a background in it that I could use should I need to use it in the future, as it seems like something that is becoming progressively more of a prerequisite.

Any of the big manufacturers websites (Christie, Panasonic, Barco, DP, etc.) will have tons of info and tools. There are also a lot of other websites that I can recommend but I won't post them here....just PM me or visit the site in my sig.

Not projection specific but Extron has a lot of good general video information on their web site, much of which can be relevant to many projection systems.

I have continued and expanded on this thread in the Wiki Collaborative Articles. As I discover additional information, preferably free or low cost, I will add to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back