Read all about hazers bit still need advice

Im a hobbiest and do lasershows...usally the public will be 75 to 200 people...

Now i want a hazer that can fill that space up.

I used the cheapest fogger on the planet wich pushes smoke out...i used this at my first liveshow but it didnt fogged the other part of the room...only the first part. So the laserbeams where only visible at the half of the room.(the room was about 30x100meters or something) it had 700w of power and used it without taking a break for 2 minutes. Just didnt do it.

My question is, do i need a fan or can a hazer do this without a fan?
I am looking at a look solutions unique 2.1 but ive read on this forum that the haze disappears quickly...what is quickly? Cant i continue to let the haze hang in the room if it keeps blowing out haze on a low level or on a timer?

Ive read some nice things as well. All more experiences are welcome so please share.

Also curious about the density/visibility of the haze. I want it to be less visible, but the lasers to be more visible, ofcource.

I also want to hear about other hazers that can be bought and shipped to the netherlands. But my max budget is 900 euro, including the shipping and tax.

Thank you! And sorry for the crappy english:)

Last edited:
For 200 people indoor, a HZ-300 (from any mfg) will do the trick. No fan necessary. I can haze a basket ball court sized auditorium in 20 minutes and it hangs for 2+ church services (3hrs). For a laser you may need more but running for 30 minutes would be fine. The HZ-300 is DMX controlled, and also has a wired remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back