Safety

Well if it makes you feel better I just found out that my volunteers from some of the dance shows have been high. Apparently one of them decided to bring something and next thing you know everyone except the pros and hired students were high. Totally thrilled! NOT!!! Might explain some of dumb stuff that the volunteers did on those shows. Like independent study flyman training and trying to take apart gear without permission and trying to reweight stuff when they'd already been told to wait for me to get up there and aknowledging our flyman when he told us to hold but not stopping or telling me (as for why there were untrained volunteers up there is another story, but it revolved around the other trained student skipping out to go on a date-- or maybe he was high too).

Well if it makes you feel better I just found out that my volunteers from some of the dance shows have been high. Apparently one of them decided to bring something and next thing you know everyone except the pros and hired students were high. Totally thrilled! NOT!!! Might explain some of dumb stuff that the volunteers did on those shows. Like independent study flyman training and trying to take apart gear without permission and trying to reweight stuff when they'd already been told to wait for me to get up there and aknowledging our flyman when he told us to hold but not stopping or telling me (as for why there were untrained volunteers up there is another story, but it revolved around the other trained student skipping out to go on a date-- or maybe he was high too).

((stunned, but not at all suprised, silence.)) It even happens on the pro level. LOTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back