Sale

rickshad

Aright,
So I'm 100% new to this, and with my luck, I just posted something in the wrong section. I have a Leprecon 624 control booth that I am wanting to sell or rent. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could let me know where I may be able to sell such a thing.

Regards,

Shad

CB's Sales Policy:
ControlBooth.com is primarily an education forum. While we welcome members from all fields ControlBooth.com does not support or allow public or private sales on ControlBooth.com. Nor does or will it stand behind any products, sales or products offered on the forum other than to advise the reader that there are many suppliers and distributors out there with a variety of pricing and product range that have not posted; that, in fairness, should also be kept in mind. Abuse of these policies for commerce other than absolutely necessary in being sole supplier of a very specific product will result in a warning or possible loss of membership privileges. Intent is to take off one's hat and talk tech, and in no way develop intended business sales other than by way of association where appropriate and kept off line out of fairness to all retail sources. If you have any questions about whether your post would violate these rules, please contact a member of the ControlBooth.com Senior Team via private message.

Most of the vendors listed at Sources for Used Equipment also buy gear or sell on consignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back