Mixers/Consoles SD9 External monitor for meter bridge

You can mouse over to your external Overview screen from your master screen. You drag things to the Overview screen that way. Depending on which firmware you have, you can see various things on the overview screen including meters and snapshots, though on older firmware and the non-T firmware I believe you may be limited to input/output channel strips. It's been a while since I've used a non-T DiGiCo so I don't remember the limitations very well. Try popping out the Snapshots list on your master screen and dragging it over to the Overview screen. You can also try individual meters by going to Layout>Channel List on the Master screen and selecting the Meter check-box to get a pop-out meter per channel, drag it over to the Overview to see if it works.

If not, you can just drag the entire fader bank over to the Overview screen and then you can pop out additional copies on your Master screen as you select and de-select things. There is an option in the software that lets you toggle whether you want certain fader banks to appear on Master, on Overview, or you can select both. This may be in Layout when you layout your fader banks, but my memory fails me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back