Setting up Wysiwyg w/ Hog III

Hello, I've been recently inspired by these forums to work on preprogramming for an up and coming show. What are the elements i will need to set up a wysiwyg with hog III control?
All i have right now is a laptop, a desktop, and hog III software.

What version of wysiwyg will i need(will student work), and are there any other programs that i will need or be useful?

We're glad that we've inspired you but I hope for your sake the show in question is a good ways off. I suspect you'll find Wysiwyg, ESP Vision, and Martin Show Designer 5 to be cost-prohibitive initially. I've heard good things about Capture, but have not yet tried it.

If you're set on Wysiwyg, release 22 just came out. At a minimum, you'll need WYSIWYG Design - Educational Edition, for $999.00. In order to actually program a console offline, you'll need WYSIWYG Perform, (download demo) for $4999.00.

Nope, you can run it just on your PC and be fine. When you install HogIII it puts a network "node" on your pc that WYG listens to. As far as WYG knows, you are connected to a standard console. You can either have the console on the same PC or a different PC.

Having done this before I would recommend running WYG on a serperate computer especailly if you have a good rendering computer and then run the hog software on your laptop. That would allow you to control on one and see live updates on the other, works really nicely on my machine which is a bit of a gaming computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back