SMD 5050 LED RGB Strips

81.37% of made up statistics are inflated to support the argument and the precision is directly proportional to the size of the heap of BS.
@sk8rsdad Can I have my "heap" rolled in glitter Please?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

It's a video click it. The first few seconds shows the wave version. I just found it ironic we were talking about it and boom it pops up on my FB.

That's because the Facebook javascript constantly monitors EVERY OPEN WINDOW of your web browser - and can read the content of those windows. You would be astounded... it's just short of scanning your computer and sending a digest back to FB. If you knew how much FB was learning about you and what they do with that info you'd cancel your account and destroy the computers/phones/tablets that have FB apps or have accessed FB accounts. I'm not joking.

That's because the Facebook javascript constantly monitors EVERY OPEN WINDOW of your web browser - and can read the content of those windows. You would be astounded... it's just short of scanning your computer and sending a digest back to FB. If you knew how much FB was learning about you and what they do with that info you'd cancel your account and destroy the computers/phones/tablets that have FB apps or have accessed FB accounts. I'm not joking.
Remember, if you are not paying for it, you are not the consumer.

Environmental Lights as a product they make specifically for this application that they call Zig Zag LED Strip. I find their prices to be higher than market average, but the quality of their product and their customer support makes them my go to for applications that have the money to make sure everything works 100% for extended times.

I agree. Been using them for years and they are some of the best LED strips around. Also they have some really nice dimmers, 16-bits at 5000hz, very smooth and good for filming.

I've also tested some strips from City Theatrical and was very impressed with the brightness and colors. The colors matched the computer screen and it was easy to dial in the oranges and yellows which can be difficult with most LED strips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back