Design software choice help

djc

I'm starting a new type of project, I am unable to design my show at the venue due to the venue constantly being booked and I'm bringing in a sperate set. I am traveling and finding warehouse space is difficult to set up and the cast is rehearsing in dance studios and misc. Stages.

Is the a software program where I can design and see my show run?

Once the stage is set, I'll have time to correct time code and adjustments however programming the entire show even working day and night will be close to impossible. New to this issue and new to this type of lighting design. Thanks for any assistance possible.

Currently using a road hog 4 console, one of our newest upgrades to our traveling crew. New learning system for myself. Most of the lighting are motion lighting, light bars, spots, nothing too crazy. Been working blind with the script and time lines given to me, just wondering if there is an easier way as this process is arduous. Cues are fine, just spots and lighting of cast members even with the video of full rehearsal I guess I'll have to correct later. Thank you for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back