Vintage Lighting Strand Patt23

artdeco18

I came across a request for 4 strand Patt 23 instruments... anyone on here know of a ready source outside of ebay? I'm only guessing they want to buy and I'm guessing it is something they need for a period piece...

I came across a request for 4 strand Patt 23 instruments... anyone on here know of a ready source outside of ebay? I'm only guessing they want to buy and I'm guessing it is something they need for a period piece...
Hello!

There are about a dozen still in service in the Hamilton / Burlington / Dundas area.
Most of these are mediums and wides. I think there's one of the narrows too but I don't believe it's still in working condition.

Chris!! I just realized it's you! You've got my e-mail.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I believe PRG has some 123's sitting in Vegas or LA. They were used on a James Taylor/Carole King tour a few years ago.

You could try sending a PM to ship, he's not around a whole lot anymore but he may have some, or know where to find them.

You could try sending a PM to ship, he's not around a whole lot anymore but he may have some, or know where to find them.

Nope that's on my search list still. Offered one once by a forum member at one point but never sent. He was in Canada where I think there would be places that have them. Expensive, Expensive in buying them. Would be cautious about using a chrome one - looks good but would be worried about modified version with potential for heat or do they know wiring questions. Seems to be the most commonly sold expensive one.

I'll look into the PRG thing / idea myself as I don't think many are in the US otherwise. Given you are in Canada, should be easier to find them but will probably take some leg work. Sorry - told a nice fixture but I'm thinking a nice Altman 3.5Q5 would do just as well for actual use.

I have dozens of them, in Australia, they did make half a million of them, I also have lamp holders for them, they still make good deckle projectors.$150 is the going price here.

I believe PRG has some 123's sitting in Vegas or LA. They were used on a James Taylor/Carole King tour a few years ago.

Hello!

This post is about Pattern 23's, aren't the Pattern 123's 8" fresnels from the 1970's?

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

4533655889.jpg
something like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back