Thanks CB!!

bobgaggle

My department just wrapped up Crazy for You, our final show of the season. If anyone remembers, I've consulted this forum for tips and advice on every project i've done this year. From Dracula in fall of '07, Jekyll and Hyde in Jan '08, and just recently with Crazy for You, you guys (and girls) have really helped me out with set building road blocks and lighting problems. Without you I'm pretty sure a few facets of the shows wouldn't have come together.
This is my last year in high school and without ever taking a stagecraft class, tech-ed, or even having someone teach me how to use a circular saw, I was, with your help, able to build some pretty good sets (pictured, and of course, a picture of me with a bald head. I liked having no hair for that show...)
catwalk.jpgfire.jpggates.jpgme.jpg
I can put up of pics of Crazy for You (when i get the photo cd) which i think is one my best, and heaviest, shows yet.

Nice set! Love that stoneworkand that catwalk. How wide is it ? I just did a 12' unsupported span for Streetcar, that span of yours looks to be 16 -18'. Anyway, Nice work and here's to wrapping another season.

Nice set, Aaron! PS - you look completely different without hair... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back