Vectorworks Aid

Wayne

Hello all. I have currently been using vector works for about 4 months and have how to do a light plot and everything that entails down. However I'm currently designing a show that uses color scrollers and when i was doing 3D modeling in vector works I noticed that I couldn't get the scrollers to snap to the lighting instrument. Do any of you guru's out there have any helpful tips? Thank you!:)

Hello all. I have currently been using vector works for about 4 months and have how to do a light plot and everything that entails down. However I'm currently designing a show that uses color scrollers and when i was doing 3D modeling in vector works I noticed that I couldn't get the scrollers to snap to the lighting instrument. Do any of you guru's out there have any helpful tips? Thank you!:)

Click on object snap rather grid snap .. May be it helps
G

Make sure the scroller symbol is created as an accessory, and not as a light. When you insert an accessory, the first click places it, the second orients it, and the third designates the light it is attached to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back