The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Venue lighting?

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by pat811, Jun 17, 2009.

1. pat811

pat811 Member

Has anybody, heard of Venue lighting? I was lloking around the web foe dj lighting, and found some venue scanners, that looked nice, but i dont wanna spend any money without doing some research about it first.

thanks!

2. len

len Well-Known Member

Never heard of them. Link?

3. soundlight

soundlight Well-Known Member

Looks to be something like a house brand of Geetar Center/Musicians Foe/Music123. Essentially, like ADJ and Chauvet but worse.

4. directsound

directsound Member

their a Guitar Center light brand that they are calling their house brand per the guys at Guitar Center they look like a ADJ off shoot

MM

5. nitetalk

nitetalk Member

Venue Lighting is as described before a GC house brand and I was was told that GC bought (in their terms) a corner of American DJ so ADJ is making some fixtures exclusively for GC. As you probaby know Musicians Friend is owned by the same company as GC so I am seeing the venue brand pop up in their line up as well. I have played a little with the fixtures and the LED fixtures are pretty much in line with a chauvet or ADJ intro level par fixtures. The little scanners they have are close to chauvet 250w halogen intimidator. The quality is pretty much the same as you would expect from Chauvet or ADJ.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009