Automated Fixtures Where can I rent 3 City Theatrical Auto-Yokes?

I don't know that they're any more readily available in the rental market, but would an Apollo RightArm suit your purpose? Ask kelite if you can demo three units for a couple of weeks. ;)

PRG still rents these out pretty regularly, they'll be happy to ship a few out the door for you.

St. Louis area...Trying to simplify the purpose and need to be able to change out lensing to get image exact size needed without having to find a zoomable fixture and a gobo I'll never use again
hmm yeah that makes sense, but if you only need three, and those seem not to easy to find, i would just throw some random guy up in the catwalk with a wrench, some gloves and a radio, lol. That would be your best bet, unless you want the lights hanging from an electric, idk try repositioning them if you cant find 3 autoyokes within budget you know
or just put the gobos in some spots

I don't know that they're any more readily available in the rental market, but would an Apollo RightArm suit your purpose? Ask kelite if you can demo three units for a couple of weeks. ;)

Thank you for the heads up Derek, we do actually have a number of units available for rent.

cwbanks, please allow me to make a few calls to locate three close to St Louis, and I'll have some info for you. Please call me at (800)288-4626 or drop a brief PM or email to kkankovsky @ apollodesign . net with your rental dates, and I'll get something lined up!

Enjoy your weekend, kids!!!

Try PRG New Jersey.

PRG New Jersey definitely has them. But I would absolutely not rent them from them. Or if you decide you have to, get at least one or two spares. LDs spec them all the time for my shows and I have never gotten equipment that is even in decent shape. I have 5 in my current show and have had to swap out 4 irises and entire units 5 times since the end of October. PRG is notorious for not maintaining equipment very well and Autoyokes are finicky things to begin with. I'm just across the river so we can swap out equipment fairly regularly, in St. Louis, that wont be an option for you.

-Tim

City Theatrical has a fairly comprehensive list of dealers on their website, you might just go down the list of closest dealers and see what you can find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back