Control/Dimming Wholehog Control System

Then how can I updated the library?
Thanks for your advice.

You can either A) Merge the library information into your existing show or B) Start a new show, selecting the uncommon library and build a single fixture show and then merge that in.

Either way should work fine. I generally prefer starting a new show and adding the 1 or 2 fixtures I need...making sure they work and then merging that into your full show.

All of this is done under [SETUP] [SHOWS] [MERGE]....

Sorry I don't really understand...
So do I have to download the latest library and then merge it in?
If so, where can I download?

Sorry I don't really understand...
So do I have to download the latest library and then merge it in?
If so, where can I download?

Given the roboscan 812 has been out longer then Hog3 has existed, you should already have that fixture in your library. When you go to add/select the fixture you are patching, select Martin, then roboscan 812, then whatever way you have it patched. Unless someone has deleted the default library, it should be there.

I went to [SETUP], [SHOWS], [BROWSE FILES], [LIBRARY], and I saw a kind of file started with the name "uncommon", but I couldn't click "Apply"(it's in gray)...

It's in my Road Hog as Robo812. It also has the rest of the roboscan line from 218 to the 1220. Although for some reaosn it doesn't have the 4 channel Atomic... And it freezes when I try to edit. But I learned to live around that. Haha. Probably just needs a software update. So in theory, it should still be in the console. I want to say it was even in our old Hog 500 when we had it. So just check the names very carefully.

I went to [SETUP], [SHOWS], [BROWSE FILES], [LIBRARY], and I saw a kind of file started with the name "uncommon", but I couldn't click "Apply"(it's in gray)...

That's the file browser and you can't open the library from there.

As I said above, you need to MERGE them into your show.

You can either start a new show, SELECT THE UNCOMMON Library and then patch 1 of each in...then merge the two shows together...or merge the fixtures directly from the library as stated below:

Here you go:

SETUP
SHOWS
Under CURRENT SHOW - Select MERGE SHOW
Change your source selection to Hog3PC, then select LIBRARIES and then choose UNCOMMON.
NEXT
(It will uncompress the library)
You will get the TYPE MERGE window...
Scroll down and expand MARTIN...select BOTH the 812 7ch and 5ch (just in case)
Hit FINISH

They should now be merged into your show and available in your fixture schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back