WTB - Martin MAC401 DUAL Part...Longshot

Hey folks,

As the title says, this is probably a long shot, and probably not going to happen, but I am out of possibilities.

I need the bottom plate of the chassis of a Martin MAC401DUAL. Its the part that attaches to the bottom to cover up all the electronics.

Long story short, one got misplaced, and I need one. Trying to avoid getting one machined as I do not have the capabilities to produce a cad plate, nor do I know anything about the proper materials needed.

If anyone has a broken light they are using for parts, and could part with one, let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

When you call, tell them you need part # 62410019, that is the part number for the Bottom Base Cover on a Mac 401 Dual. Also, MSRP is about $60 for that part just so you're aware what it's gonna be close to costing you. If they can't help you Barbizon is one of your local Chicago dealers who can help you get the part ordered. Good luck!

Thanks for the help guys. I put in a call to both places, see what they say. I've already had two places tell me they can't get it, but I am optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back