WTB: Pin Splitter II

htroberts

I can’t find mine after a move and was surprised to see they’re NLA. Anyone have one in good condition they’re willing to part with?

thanks

If the will exists I'll design and 3D print one. I probably wont be able to do the brushed part.

I'll need to see if I can find mine. I certainly don't use it anymore.

If you can get your hands on one, the Ultimate Focus Tools have a pin splitter built in to them. No pin cleaner brush tho.

I got one I am not using. Also have a stage-pin tester set if you are interested in that as well.

No charge I would just ask for shipping to be covered.

pin splitter.jpg

Stage Pin Tester.jpg

I have one or two in resale drawer. (off line PM) Still pining for my Splitter v.1 which someone decided they needed than me that bought it. On the Splitter II... I normally take a 1/4" pecial stock steel in a drill in both directions for a while, so as to reduce the abrasiveness of the brushes. Better concepts could be done. Amongst them, given it's designed in concept for both 60A and 20A for splitting... it should be more what is neededed for 20A. Thinner blade, better brush design and the 20A maximum with slot. 60A should get it's own tool, or not. As with 20A stage pin and 5Kw stage pin... both are more and more obsolete at this point. Sure still in use but less so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back